11.1 Google Fonts
(1) On our website we use Google Fonts. These are the “Google Fonts” of the company Google Inc. For the European area, the company Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland) is responsible for all Google services .
(2) The fonts are embedded locally on our servers and are not reloaded from Google servers when the website is called up. The Google fonts are licensed under the “SIL Open Font License, 1.1” or the “Apache License, version 2.0”, see fonts.google.com/attribution. Google’s GitHub page (http://bit.ly/2U7oxHk) says: “Since all the fonts available here are licensed with permission to redistribute, subject to the license terms, you can self-host. For help doing this, see github.com/majodev/google-webfonts-helper”.
11.2 Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to create directions. Google Maps is a map service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. For the European area, the company Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland) is responsible for all Google services.
(2) By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered as part of the route planner function, may be transmitted to Google in the USA. When you call up a web page on our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection with Google’s servers. The map content is transmitted by Google directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data collected by Google in this way. According to our knowledge, this is at least the following data:
- Date and time of the visit to the website in question,
- Internet address or URL of the accessed web page,
- IP address, (start) address entered as part of route planning
(3) We have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for this.
(5) The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy by Google can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ .
12. social media plug-ins
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to communicate with users active there or to offer information about us there.
12.1 LinkedIn, XING
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Linkedln, XING. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by marking its initial letter or logo in the box. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under item 4 of this declaration is transmitted. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA).
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. The legal basis for our use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- Linkedln Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy, Cookie- Policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy; Notice on data transfer from EU, EEA and Switzerland to third countries, especially USA: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62533?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_privacy-policy&lang=de
(1) We would like to point out that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This may result in risks for users because, for example, it could make it more difficult to enforce users’ rights. With regard to U.S. providers that are certified under the Privacy Shield or offer comparable guarantees of a secure level of data protection, we point out that they thereby undertake to comply with the data protection standards of the EU.
(2) Furthermore, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data independent of the devices used by the users may also be stored in the usage profiles (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
(3) For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the privacy statements and information provided by the operators of the respective networks.
(4) In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we also point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the users’ data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
(5) Legal basis: Our legitimate interests in presenting the company and addressing customers and interested parties (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 4 (Provision of the website and log files) of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/ or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
13. links to other websites
(2) The links to external websites are checked by us before linking. However, we have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations. If we become aware of violations or infringements, we will remove the corresponding links.