1. Controller and Data Protection Officer
E. WEHRLE GMBH
Telefon: +49 7723 940-0
Telefax: +49 7723 940-178
hereinafter referred to as “Wehrle”, “we” or “us”. Further information about the provider is available on our website under Legal Notice.
You can contact the data protection officer by post at the aforementioned address with the suffix Data Protection Officer or by e-mail as follows email@example.com.
2. Types of data processed; categories of persons affected
2.1 Type of data processed
- Contact details (e.g. email, telephone numbers)
- Contact form data
- Content data (e.g. text, photographs, videos)
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta data/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
2.2 Categories of persons affected
- Visitors to and users of the website and online offers
- Customers, potential customers and business partners
(The persons affected are hereinafter referred to collectively as “users”.)
3. Purpose of processing
We use your personal data
- when providing access to the website and the online offering, its functions and content.
- in order to answer contact enquiries and for communication with users.
- for taking security measures.
4. Provision of Website and Log Files
(1) Where our website is used purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transfer information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to us. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is necessary for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version
(2) User IP addresses are deleted or anonymised after use. In the case of anonymisation, IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual details about personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person, or only with a disproportionately large expenditure of time, cost and manpower.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned log-file data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to and stored on your hard disk by your browser and which send certain information to the operator who sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They help to make our website more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie the scope and function of which is described below:
- Session cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Session cookies store what is known as a session-ID enabling various requests from your browser to be assigned to the session. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. If you restart your browser and return to the website, the website will not recognise you. You must log in again (if a login is required) or you must reset templates and preferences if the website offers these functions. A new session cookie will then be generated which will store your information and remain active until you leave the page again and close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific time which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(3) Why do we set cookies?
||Duration of storage
|Technically required Cookies
||Technically required cookies facilitate the use of our website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies a visit to our website will not work properly.
||Session cookies – they will be deleted when the browser is closed.
|Performance (e.g. user’s browser), display and preferences
||When you use our website, cookies are set (e.g. for browser recognition) in order to improve performance (e.g. faster loading of content). When you visit our website, the country and language, that is either detected automatically or selected by you, is saved in cookies so that you do not have to re-enter them on subsequent visits. Before this, we check whether your browser supports cookies and this information is stored in another cookie. Local contact information based on the country and language will then be displayed and will also be saved. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
||Session cookies – they will be deleted when the browser is closed.
(4) Managing cookies
You can set your browser to notify you when cookies are set and only to allow cookies in individual cases; you can exclude the acceptance of cookies in specific cases or generally, or activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. Deactivating cookies may restrict the functionality of this website.
6. Email contakt
(1) You can contact us via the email addresses provided on the website. In this case, the user’s personal data sent with the email will be stored. The data will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing the enquiry. Legal basis for processing data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, (f) GDPR. Where the purpose of the email contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, (b) GDPR.
(2) Data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for achieving the purpose for which it was collected. As regards personal data from the input mask on the contact form and that which was sent by email, this is the case when the relevant conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is finished when the circumstances indicate that the matter has been dealt with conclusively.
(3) Irrespective of sub-clause (2), the following applies: Contact requests from customers which relate to a specific business transaction will be stored for as long as necessary in order to implement and process the contract (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR) or in accordance with statutory storage periods (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR). Contact requests from customers which do not relate to a specific business transaction will be stored for as long as the business relationship exists. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the protection of our legitimate interests and those of the customer, particularly customer support and quality assurance. Customers may object to processing at any time in the individual case.
7. Job vacancies
(1) We advertise job vacancies on our website. In order to deal with your online job application, we collect, process and use your personal data. Legal basis is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, (b) GDPR in conjunction with Section 26 German Data Protection Act (BDSG). Your online application details are sent by email directly to the management department. Appropriate technical and organisational measures ensure that your personal data is handled confidentially in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) Please take note that the data is transmitted by email in unencrypted form and that unauthorised persons may be able to access or falsify the data under certain circumstances. You may of course send us your documents by post. If you are applying for a specific position which has already been filled, or if we consider you to be equally or better suited to another position, we will be happy to forward your application to another department within our company. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, (f) GDPR for the protection of your and our legitimate interests. Please inform us if you do not agree to this procedure. At the end of the application process, but after no more than 6 months, your personal data will be deleted automatically unless you give your express consent to a longer storage period.
(3) In addition, the General Data Privacy Information for Employees and Applicants (compulsory information pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR) shall apply.
8. Disclosure to third parties
(1) In the context of the hosting of our website, we process your data on the basis of an order processing contract.
(2) Where web analysis services and third-party providers are used, the data will be transferred to the extent described herein.
9. Duration of storage
We process and store your personal data for as long as necessary in order to meet our contractual and statutory duties. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the aforementioned purposes. In this regard, it may be the case that personal data is stored for the period in which claims can be made against our company (statutory limitation periods of between three and thirty years). In addition, we store your personal data insofar as we are under a statutory duty to do so. Such obligations regarding evidence and storage arise from commercial, tax and social security regulations.
10. Automated decision-making, profiling
In principle, we do not use fully automated decision-making pursuant to Article 22 DSGVO to establish and carry out the business relationship. We do not operate profiling.